Cuba denies drone threat claim against US

Have anything to say about this article?

You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.

Comment
Cancel
Your comment has been sent successfuly! Thank you.
Afghan Voice Agency Afghanistan 1h

Cuba denies drone threat claim against US

Afghan Voice Agency (AVA): Ernesto Sobrón Guzmán, Cuba's Permanent Representative to the United Nations, has called the claims that Cuba poses a threat to US national security false and strongly condemned them. In an interview with TASS, in response to the Axios report on Havana's alleged plans to »»»

avapress.com
Atalayar Spagna 19.02. 17:04

New UN condemnation: drone warfare continues to claim civilian lives in Sudan

The United Nations condemned the bombings carried out by the Sudanese Armed Forces on Sunday and Monday, which killed at least 57 civilians, including at least 15 children, through multiple drone strikes in four states of the country. Victims of the drone war The United Nations High Commissioner fo»»»

atalayar.com
Al Manar Libano 26.11.2025. 13:46

Israeli Strikes Claim More Lives in Gaza, Ceasefire Violations Mount

Israeli attacks across the Gaza Strip on Wednesday resulted in the deaths of at least three Palestinians, as a United Nations report detailed the devastating long-term economic collapse caused by the ongoing aggression. The aggression underscores the continued hostilities since the collapse of a te»»»

english.almanar.com.lb
Al Jazeera Qatar 14.09.2025. 21:21

Foreign doctors say Israel systematically targeting Gaza’s children: Report

Medics returning from Gaza say Israel deliberately targeting children with sniper and drone fire, Dutch newspaper reports. Foreign doctors who have volunteered in Gaza say they have treated more than 100 children shot in the head or chest, clear evidence, they argue, that Israel is deliberately tar»»»

aljazeera.com
France24 Francia 10.09.2025. 06:10

Gaza aid flotilla says boat struck by drone in Tunisian waters, authorities deny claim

Organisers of a Gaza-bound flotilla carrying aid and pro-Palestinian activists said late Monday one of their boats was struck by a suspected drone. Tunisian authorities denied detecting any UAV activity, saying “no drones” had been identified in the area. No casualties were reported. The organis ..»»»

france24.com
Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha Bangladesh 09.09.2025. 05:39

'No drones' detected after Gaza aid flotilla says hit: Tunisia national guard

SIDI BOU SAID, Tunisia, Sept 9, 2025 (BSS/AFP) - The organisers of a Gaza-bound flotilla carrying humanitarian aid and pro-Palestinian activists said late Monday that one of their boats was hit by a suspected UAV but Tunisian authorities said "no drones" had been detected. The flotilla, which aims »»»

bssnews.net
The Times of India India 22.08.2025. 02:42

Crisis in Colombia: At least 13 people dead, multiple injured in police helicopter crash and Cali bombing; FARC dissidents blamed

At least 13 people dead, multiple injured in police helicopter crash and Cali bombing (Picture credit: AP) Colombia endured one of its bloodiest days in recent months on Thursday after a police helicopter was shot down in Antioquia and a car bomb ripped through the city of Cali, killing at least 13»»»

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Hindustan Times India 22.08.2025. 02:16

Attack on police helicopter in Colombia caught on camera; 8 officers killed

As per Petro, the helicopter was transporting police personnel to Antioquia, in northern Colombia, to eradicate coca leaf crops, the raw material for cocaine. A police helicopter was attacked in Colombia on Thursday. The attack, which was captured on camera, has killed at least eight officers and i»»»

hindustantimes.com
Saudi Gazette Arabia Saudita 09.07.2025. 11:02

Ex-Bangladesh leader authorised deadly crackdown, leaked audio suggests

DHAKA — A deadly crackdown on student-led protests in Bangladesh last year was authorised by then prime minister Sheikh Hasina, according to audio of one of her phone calls verified by BBC Eye.In the audio, which was leaked online in March, Hasina says she authorised her security forces to "use let»»»

saudigazette.com.sa
The Guardian Gran Bretagna 03.07.2025. 01:12

Gaza: Doctors Under Attack review – this crucial film is the stuff of nightmares. But the world needs to see it

The biggest, and possibly only, failure of Gaza: Doctors Under Attack is that the circumstances of its broadcast threaten to overshadow its content. A brief recap: this film was first commissioned by the BBC, only to be dropped when another documentary – Gaza: How to Survive a War Zone – sparked a »»»

theguardian.com
The Conversation Global Stati Uniti d'America 02.07.2025. 18:23

Comics and graphic novels can empower refugees to tell their stories on their own terms

There are more refugees in the world today than at any other point in history. The United Nations estimates that there are now more than 120 million people forcibly displaced from their homes. That is one in every 69 people on Earth. Some 73% of this population is hosted in lower or middle-income c»»»

theconversation.com
Malay Mail Malesia 25.04.2025. 10:46

UN: Myanmar junta continuing military operations despite declared ceasefire

BANGKOK, 25 April — Myanmar’s junta has continued a deadly military campaign, including airstrikes and artillery assaults, despite announcing a ceasefire after a major earthquake killed thousands in March, according to the United Nations and data from a crisis monitor. The 28 March quake, the worst»»»

malaymail.com
Channel News Asia Malesia 25.04.2025. 09:51

Myanmar junta defies quake ceasefire to continue deadly attacks, data shows

BANGKOK: Myanmar's junta has kept up a deadly military campaign, including airstrikes and artillery assaults, despite announcing a ceasefire after a major earthquake killed thousands in March, according to the United Nations and data from a crisis monitor. The Mar 28 quake, the worst natural disast»»»

channelnewsasia.com
Borkena Etiopia 23.04.2025. 23:16

Amhara International Alliance Condemns Drone Strike in East Gojjam, Demands International Accountability

Borkena Toronto, Canada-The Amhara International Alliance (AIA) has issued an urgent statement condemning a deadly drone strike carried out by the Abiy Ahmed-led federal government in Gedeb Kebele of Enarj and Enawga District, located in the East Gojjam Zone of Ethiopia’s Amhara region. The attack,»»»

borkena.com
Have anything to say about this article?

You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.

Comment
Cancel
Your comment has been sent successfuly! Thank you.
Text

280 characters remaining